10.08.2008

I know...

It has been pretty much FOREVER since I have blogged! Who knew this blogging thing was actually a commitment? Well after a long phone call with my Mr. Fix-it-Man, aka dad, I now have the Internet on my computer and I can actually be a little bit more diligent about posting. I have thought about giving myself a posting schedule, such as business on Mondays, DIY projects on Tuesdays, and so on. Though, that seems like an even bigger commitment than just trying to post any ol' blog everyday!

Needless to say, I am here now and I am here for good!

Today was a pretty awesome day...I placed my first wholesale order for emilee rose! The lovely Tracie at Broadway Paper bought my goodies for her store. AMAZING! There will be quite a big posting soon of my products to buy in the web shop. Until then, I will leave you with some more teasers!


Above are three packs of paper dolls sets.

polka-dotted peppermint gift tags. The only way these could be any cuter is if they were scratch-n-sniff!
A few warm wishes with winter accessories. If only it was appropriate for me to keep my mittens on a string...
And last, but not least, a page from my 2009 wall calendar! I like the May illustration the best because the little girl is holding a Calico kitty, just like Rosebud (my very first kitty!)

2 comments:

tracie said...

trust me ... NEVER commit to a regular posting schedule. it's blog suicide!

heather said...

I can't wait to start shopping em!! :-)