10.27.2008

sweet etsy finds no. 2




Sarah and Abraham is one of the shops that really sucked me into etsy and the do-it-yourself community. I have never met Sara, the owner and designer of Sarah and Abraham, but I would absolutely love to have a chance to get to meet her.

I started following Sara's blog back in March, I think. As a budding entrepreneur, I found her blog to be extremely inspirational. She discusses her products, her home, and (my favorite) the business of selling and creating paper goods. She is really open about sharing her business venture with anyone who is interested. While I can't even imagine how busy she must be as a "mompreneur" she still manages to write a little here and there that really help out the newbies, like me!

As of right now, she has 1,343 sales on her etsy site. I just can't wait until I make it to 10 sales! Sarah and Abraham has recently launched its own site! You can visit it here.

The site turned out absolutely beautiful! Is is designed by Aeoldia, who always creates the most amazing e-commerce websites. I am particularly fond of All-Mighty's site...they have the cutest Boston Terrier illustrations!

I highly encourage everyone to check out Sarah and Abraham. I haven't actually purchased any of her products, since I really don't know anyone with any little kiddos. Luckily, there are a few ladies that I think will need some Sarah and Abraham pretty soon!

Happy Shopping...

No comments: