10.12.2008

Grand Opening!!!!!!!!!



I am pleased to announce that the shop is finally open! Above is an e-card that I highly encourage everyone to send to their friends! Please e-mail me at emileerosedesigns@gmail.com if you would like the original file to send.

There are currently only a few items listed. Please check back daily for more items!

I started listing items last night. When I went to bed, I only had Anna listed (and Tracie's wholesale order.) When I woke up this morning, I already had a convo from BusyNothings telling me that she loved the paper doll set! She also pointed out a typo that I still need to fix. After reading countless articles on the storque, I really did not expect to get any attention until after I sent out a mass e-mailing to all of my friends and family. It was the most exciting news to wake up to!

Also, the e-card explains this, and it is also explained in my shop, but in order to encourage more sales I have decided to run a "tell a friend" special from now until forever (or until I say so!) The way that it works is that you just have to tell your friends about emilee rose and tell them to shop! Refer 5 friends to emilee rose and receive a free gift! It’s simple! At checkout, just have your friends put “referred by” and your name along with your e-mail address in the comments to seller. Once five different people refer you, I will contact you to get your shipping information for your free gift! Please note that your friend must purchase an item from the shop in order to qualify for your free gift!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love your stuff!

-Stephanie & Rachel
BusyNothings