10.23.2008

I'm Rockin' at the Broadway Paper!



After much anticipation and lots of hard work, emilee rose is now being sold at Broadway Paper! It's one of those things where I had this idea back in February. I had the idea to create my own line of products and thought "I wonder if they would be good enough to sell at Broadway Paper?"

Apparently they are, and I couldn't be happier. Everyone I talk to just says "it's starting..."

I do hope this is just the beginning for much, much more to come!!!



Ok, so not only are my products being sold in a store, but someone actually bought two sets of paper dolls. As I was doing my daily work, I was called by Sarah, who said "hey, there is someone buying your product!" I just had to come out and see for myself. It was true! There she was, if only I knew her name, buying an Anna set and a Natalie set. I could hardly contain my excitement!

After thanking her for buying my products, I went to the back room and did a little happy dance. I just couldn't hold it in any longer!

2 comments:

heather said...

I was just there yesterday!!!! I can't believe I missed them in the store!!!! :-(

tracie said...

yay emily!!!! congrats! side note: i LOVE your happy dance! :)