10.29.2008

Too Legit, Too Legit to Quit!

Tracie e-mailed me this morning to let me know that I was featured as a favorite etsy find on modeco kids. Her e-mailed was titled "OH MY WORD!!! OH MY WORD!!! OH MY WORD!!!" And OH MY WORD is right!! I leaped out of my chair at work to do my happy dance, those who know me know exactly what I am talking about! Modeco kids is a totally awesome blog all about kiddos and neat things for them. And somehow they found me!



As if that couldn't be enough excitement for one day, I then received an e-mail from Angie at The Outfit, a children's store in California. Her e-mail was an inquiry about wholesale! I thought I was rockin' when I got to have my products in Broadway Paper and now I could possibly be in two stores! Bring on the happy dance times ten! I let her know that I will send her sample products and a catalog in the mail soon. The catalog is almost complete, as I have been diligently working on it to send out to lots of other stores! I just need a cover design and then it is ready to be sent out!

To celebrate Cody brought my take out from No.1 Chinese and a bottle of campaign. It was absolutely the sweetest thing ever!

There is no way that I could have ever imagined any of this! It is all so much fun and way too exciting! So, this is me, tooting my own horn and doing my happy dance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your enthusiasm!! Thanks so much for linking back to my Modeco Kids blog. I'm glad you liked the post about your adorable paper dolls. I think you'll do very well. Best wishes!