9.26.2008

Friday's Fabulous Find



While I am not a home owner yet, this is my very first “grown-up” rental property. I decided that I would do everything possible to not live in a college-y looking appartment. I knew that I lived in a “grown-up” house when I decided to buy matching towels! Ooh lala!

Anyways, I needed a couch for my new home. I had always lucked out with oommates that supplied the couch. So when I moved last June, I found myself couch-less. On an excursion to the antique store I found this couch. This beautiful couch. The employee of Fox Search Light Gallery said that it was just droppped off to the store. It was in perfect condition as if the previous owner had kept in safe under a plastic covering. Thanks to the help of my mom, who also understood that I needed this couch, it became mine!

It is originally from the sixties and is upholstered in royal blue dupioni silk.



Keep in mind that is was in pristine condition until the lovely Tilly decided to add her own personal touch.

No comments: