9.16.2008

yellow art wall



I have begun a mini collection of art that is hung in my kitchen. The kitchen is decorated in anything and everything that is yellow! So, obviously my art collection is pretty yellow. The print on the top left is actually a letterpress card from Delphine. The little houses print is my newest etsy purchase from the black apple.



I have still yet to find anything that is worthy of hanging on this magnet board. I participated in a craft fair at Fernwood Montesory School back in April. My friend, Kellie, put together the whole shindig and even featured some of her own work. She makes these amazing magnet boards from wrapping paper and vintage frames. I had done a painting of her daughter as a sample for my booth. Kelly is a fan of bartering, so I just traded her my painting for the cutest magnet board ever! She made this one with Elum paper that she bought from Broadway Paper.



This print is probably one of my favorite because it was my first ever purchase from etsy! It is a letterpress print from Paper Stories.

No comments: