9.16.2008

the perfect organizer



I love to be organized but I am super picky and on a pretty tight budget. And not like "decorating under $100," but more like "decorating under $10." And so I made these. I took cardboard out of the recycling at work to create the boxes, thus making part of my endeavor free and reused! Then I decided on the blackberry paper from Snow & Graham that I purchased from work with my sweet discount (making it super cheap!)

So I made custom boxes and then adhered the paper to the boxes. I put an eyelet at the top to hang which I also got for free thanks to the best boss ever! I love the way they turned out! They are perfect for storing all of my miscellaneous office and crafting supplies!



3 comments:

heather said...

I love this idea Emily! So cute!!!

nellie said...

Awesome! I am copying :) Um, maybe even down to the same paper!

lisamarie said...

I think I need those!