9.21.2010

help! vote for your favorite doll!

It's about that time of year again. I need to get a movin' on the 2011 Paper Doll Calendar! Last year's calendar had Emilee. I plan on bringing her back and updating the calendar, but I also am going to create a whole new calendar with a different doll and new outfits.



This is where I need your help! Which little lady should be featured in the 2011 Calendar? I would greatly appreciate if you would leave a comment below with your pick and to ask your friends to do the same! Who knows, maybe there will be a calendar giveaway with your favorite doll??


Olivia


Avery


Sophie


Kaylee

Second question...do the boys need a calendar? My first thought is no, but maybe I'm wrong?



5 comments:

Alex said...

I love Olivia's hair and outfit. Kaylee is a close second. =) Great job!

heather said...

sophie!

or a yet to be designed latina girl? :-)

Anonymous said...

Olivia. The coat is adorable, and power to the brunettes! It was a very tough decision though. Perhaps an African American doll soon? I love your work!

Unknown said...

OLIVIA

Unknown said...

Such a tough call... I do love Olivia for rockin' the side-pony (and being a brunette!) But that sailor dress of Avery's is just SO dang cute.
If I have to pick, I say Olivia.