11.05.2010

happy friday! heartthrob edition.

Yay! It's Friday!

I've recently been watching a lot of Freaks and Geeks and have been reminded of an old Hollywood crush.I thought I would share some other heartthrobs to help get through your Friday.

Jake Ryan from 16 Candles

A timeless classic...


Trip Fontaine from The Virgin Suisides

Definitely not the nice guy, but he'll still melt your heart (and then leave you in the morning.)

Daniel Desario from Freaks and Geeks

Kinda makes me want to relive 1980, or just live in 1980. What a dream.

Do you have any timeless Hollywood crushes?

2 comments:

heather said...

well of course I'm the first one to comment on this one! :-) right up my alley!!!

let's see...
Jack Ryan for sure (i even have the shirt to prove it). Lloyd Dobler. the men of Top Gun. :-)

You've definitely got me thinking here Em!

grrfeisty said...

ahhhhhh i love freaks and geeks!!