1.19.2010

itchin' to move

This apartment of mine is become more and more difficult to live everyday....

My upstairs neighbors like to have loud get togethers and listen to awful music (think Creed and Nickelback) way too loud. My next door neighbors have done nothing wrong, though the walls in this complex are so paper-thin that I can hear every part of their conversation. Ok, ok...so that is just what happens when you live in apartments, I know.

But the plumbing issues are becoming too much to deal with. My toilet has overflowed on numerous occasions due to a loose screw on the back of the bowl. When this happens, all of the water (clean water--thank goodness!) from the tank pours out all over the bathroom floor. This issue has never gotten fixed....

Now for the past week, I have had a bowl in my kitchen to catch the water that is dripping from a broken pipe. I call and call and call..."we'll come by and fix it." Then tell me why I still have to have a bowl to catch all of the leaking water? It is highly frustrating.

And the worse part is that the inside of my apartment is actually super cute!



There are these two random cut-outs between the living room and bedroom. Tilly loves to scale the wall in the bedroom to chill out in this space. I know it's cheesy, but Tilly was named after the band Tilly and the Wall. I think it's pretty funny how this is Tilly in the wall!



And I looooove this ledge. It's perfect for displaying art and photos. But I will have to say goodbye...as cute as this apartment is, I need a quieter, cleaner, nicer and more responsive place to live. I've been looking into garage apartments in The Heights and went to look at one yesterday. While the space itself was WAY too small for all of my stuff, I fell in love....can't wait to move!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so exciting! need details, STAT!