7.29.2009

brand new job




Back in February, when I first moved to Houston, I contacted Amanda, the owner of PH Design Shop about any employment opportunities that she might have. Designer, sales associate, you name it, I was game. The store sounded like a smaller version of Broadway Paper which in turn would have been a perfect fit for me.

Unfortunately the store did not have any openings and so I moved forward with my job search.

To my surprise, I received an e-mail from Amanda last week about a position that opened up. She asked if I was still interested...um, of course! I went by their studio last week for an interview and landed the job.

So, I am now officially the Invitation Designer at PH Design Shop!

The store is adorable and I highly recommend stopping by for any of your stationery needs.

2 comments:

tracie said...

congrats, congrats, congrats!!!! i hope this doesn't mean though, that you'll halt emilee rose? :)

hope everything else is well!

& i'll see you soon, won't i?

heather said...

Congratulations Emily!!! Such a cute shop too...I know you're going to love it!! Hope you're doing good...miss you!!