6.01.2009

eye candy from the nss

Why I have not been reading ALL of the blog posts about the National Stationery Show is beyond my thinking right now. My mind has been doing flip-flops trying to finish up my website, designing my booth, and tying up all of my last minute odds and ends. Did I mention that I was couldn't fall asleep until 4am on Saturday night/Sunday morning? And not because I was being constructive and working on the show, but because I could not tell my brain to stop thinking about it!

I read TSJ Photography's blog quite frequently, and she was featured on Paper Crave. Tracie (remember, my best boss ever?) posted some gorgeous photos from the show this year. I was not able to attend but seriously wish that I could. And so, all I can do is drool over all of the photographs that I can find on-line.

I have my booth design pretty much squared away, but it never hurts to keep looking!




{image from Brooklyn Bride}

I absolutely LOVE these cards from Dutch Door Press and love the buttons they are hung on just as much! The baker's twine adds a super cute touch!





{image from Oh So Beautiful Paper}

Two Trick Pony's booth is still my favorite! I have settled on chocolate brown curtains for my walls and am thinking about doing wood panels just like these, but with a lighter stain. I also love the scallops on the bottom part of the curtain. So many things about this booth are very similar to what I have in mind...but on a totally different color scheme. Think chocolate and pink for my booth.

I'm crossing my fingers that the Dallas Finds show will be a hit so that maybe emilee rose will be at the NSS in 2010!

1 comment:

S.H. Lohmann said...

Lady! Happy birthday dear one. I'm afraid I don't know you're email address and I'm scraping by only on snail mail and dial up, so though I'm a little out of touch, I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and I hope you are having a fantastic day!

p.s. My email is my full name (no spaces, etc) @gmail.com Drop me a line if you'd like to keep in touch more officially.