4.16.2009

lots of newbies coming soon!










I've been hard at work painting, drawing, and designing. Out of a large stack of cards, I have just a few samples above. Looks like there will be quite a big shop update in about a week!

These last couple of weeks have flown by. I started a job at A Woman's Work almost four weeks ago. It is a breast feeding and maternity boutique in the Rice Village. I have learned more about women, breasts, and babies than I ever thought that I would! That is, until I have one of my own, of course.

Every spare moment is spent working on emilee rose. My goal is to have the 2009 catalog complete by mid-May. There is a good reason for this that I am going to keep a secret for now. Let's just say that the application is in the mail...

1 comment:

tracie said...

are you exhibiting at the show???