4.27.2009

going to dallas!



I am so excited about this that I can hardly contain my joy! Coming up this June, emilee rose will be exhibiting in the Dallas Finds Gift Show! The show is in the World Trade Center and lasts over four days. Over 50,000 buyers from all over the world attend this show every year. And this show is HUGE! They have so many great vendors and over 500,000 square feet of space.

I have been planning to attend this show for many month's now, but just sent in my application about two weeks ago. They ask for a catalog of work and so I wanted to wait until I had enough new products to show. Natalie, the director of the Paper Finds portion of the show, contacted me last week about my booth options. I chose a booth right next to Design Design! They are a very established and well known company and I am going to be seeing all of their foot traffic! Hooray Hooray!

And while perusing through their website I found out that Motormouth Press exhibited there last year. (Talk about booth decor competition! See below.) This is what they had to say about the Dallas Show:

"You were right, our location was awesome! We had a lot of foot traffic... Thanks for a great experience at the Dallas Finds!" -- MotorMouth Press


And so now, I have LOTS of designing to do to complete my product line and then the super fun part comes when I get to design my booth!

No comments: