8.12.2010

new vintage finds

It may come as no surprise, but I have been scouting out some new yellow pieces for my kitchen and have found some pretty fun things!

1960's yellow rock's glasses with gold rim

I have absolutely no use for rocks glasses, but they were just so cute, I had to have them. They were found at the Guild Shop in Montrose.


A fun yellow tray with removable trays

This was a lovely gift from my friend Sarah. It was found on etsy, but I completely forgot to save the seller's information. (Hey Sarah, do you remember?)

Plastic Ice Bucket

I'm having a party in a couple of weeks and wanted a cute ice bucket to keep the champagne chilled. This was found at Retropolis in the Heights.



2 comments:

Shoemake said...

The Etsy store is called GallivantingGirls:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/GallivantingGirls?ga_search_query=GallivantingGirls&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

heather said...

cute finds emily! love that they match your blog too!