8.11.2010

little miss cupcake!

This past Saturday was White Linen Night in the Heights. All of the shops, galleries, and restaurants had specials and sales.

There was also a HUGE craft show (that I totally should have done, and it never crossed my mind!) Although, the weather was SO hot, that I don't know if it would have been worth it. It was a good sunny, 100% humidity, 100 degree kind of day--aka. miserable--and all of the vendors did not look like they were having too much fun.

Because of the heat, there were free water bottles everywhere. They really pushed staying hydrated. I was very thankful for that.

It was also a fun night because I got to spend it with my good friend, Katie. We've known each other since elementary school, but didn't really become friends until middle school. With both of our crazy schedules, it's hard for us to find time to see each other.

White Linen Night was the perfect Girls Night!



And check this out. Cupcake trailers!






This is all just another reason why my neighborhood totally rocks!

2 comments:

heather said...

looks like a lot of fun! who doesn't like a truck of cupcakes??? awesome!

Unknown said...

umm.. can I quit my day job and run a cupcake truck? seriously awesome.