5.06.2010

spring clutch from b.bags

Every first Saturday, the Heights goes nuts. Lots of shops have great sales. Pet adoption foundations come out and line Heights Boulevard with puppies. And over on 19th Street, the First Saturday Arts Market is going on.

I try to make it every month as there are always new vendors to scope out. A couple of months ago, b. bags founds its way into the market. Her products were absolutely adorable (and SO me,) but of course, I could not spend any extra money at that time.

To my wonderful surprise, b. bags was back at the Art Market today!

Needing a new spring purse, I decided to help out a fellow crafter and purchased the little goodie below:


Adorable, right?

Not only is this cute little bag handmade and locally made, but all of her products are made from upcycled materials.

I'm pretty keen on my new find.

You can check out b. bags on etsy and you can also visit her blog.

1 comment:

heather said...

cute bag...and it sounds like you are in a super cute neighborhood too!!!