3.18.2009

Billy Reid's Custom Suiting Event Invitation

My little brother is pretty much awesome. He works at Billy Reid, a men's clothing store, in the Houston Galleria. Well, apparently Mr. Billy Reid was going to be in the store for a couple of days designing and creating custom suites. Gibson (my brother) suggested that I design the invitations for the event! His manager contacted me the following day and from there, I designed the invitations.

The store has an antique feel mixed with a strong sense of Southern living. I choose to display the event's details in various antique frames and "hung" them on a damask pattered background. I would have loved to use Waste Not's Red envelopes, but due to a time crunch, I just picked up some envelopes from Hobby Lobby.

Gibson's manager loved the way the invitations turned out and I did too! Thanks for the job, Gibby!