12.17.2008

i love my gocco

I absolutely love love LOVE my new gocco printer! I received it as a Christmas present from my wonderful, most thoughtful boss. (more co-worker gifts to come!) I am trying to conserve by lamps, since the printer is no longer being manufactured, but I just couldn't wait to start using it. I drew out a little winter scene of emilee rose-esque trees and loved the drawing. Though, I realized after the drawing was complete that it resembled the black apple just a little too much. What to do...what to do? Add polka dots of course! And so I set out of my goccoing adventure.



This was my first test print. Since it was my first print, I should have:
  • read through the instruction manual first
  • used one color
  • and used the color that came strait from the tube

But that is just not how I do things! I mixed my own colors to match the pool Waste Not envelopes that I bought, and used a hunter green for the contrasting color. Printing was a cinch!

I don't have any sort of drying rack, so I just taped the cards to my wall to dry. I can't wait to send them!

No comments: