10.15.2010

upcoming holiday shows

This year will be the first year that I do multiple craft shows for the holidays. I'm pretty excited about all of them and think that they are all really promising. Though, getting ready for 3 shows is really not as much fun as it sounds. My first show is next Saturday (more information below) and I am trying to get all of my inventory ready by then so that I don't have to worry or stress after this week. But until this next week is over, I'll remain stressed.

This is the current state of my living room:



I've become quite the neat freak, so this alone is making me a wreck. Rather than working last night, I had to clean up...I just can't work in a messy environment. (I like how my TV and computer look like poltergeist came to visit!)

My goal for the weekend: FINISH PRINTING/PACKAGING ALL MY INVENTORY. We'll see if that happens.

If you are in or around Houston on the following dates, you should stop by and say hi!

Upcoming shows:



A Fair to Remember
Saturday, October 23rd
10 am to 3 pm
FREE to the public

Bethany Christian Church
3223 Westheimer Road

..............................................................................................................................

Winter Holiday Arts Market
WinWinter Street Studios
2101 Winter Street


Friday, November 19th: Exclusive Preview Party
6 - 10 p.m. Purchase Tickets Here

Saturday, November 20th
11 am - 8- pm (FREE)

Sunday, November 21st
11 am - 4 pm (FREE)


..............................................................................................................................



Etsy Houston Holiday Market
Sew Crafty
321 B West 19th Street

Friday, December 3rd
Time to be determined

This is FREE to the public and is rumored to have lots of tasty snacks...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I can see how you were going a little crazy! I don't think i've EVER seen your place that messy.

You're rockin' it, girl. Wish I could be there to help.