3.29.2010

etsy finds: a wish list

I moved to my new house this past weekend. I. Am. In. Love.

Everything about it is super cute! Once I finish unpacking and putting everything in its correct place, I'll make sure to post pictures.

In the mean time, I can't help but day dream about decorating my cute new house. This house is larger than my other apartment, so I still need some more furniture pieces to complete "the look."

Here are some fun etsy finds that would be fabulous is my living room.



1. Apothecary Jar Moss Terrarium No. 6 from Blithe Gardens
2. Ceramic Owl Planter Vase Vintage Design Aqua Blue from Fruit Fly Pie
3. BLU RASPBERRY -- Keep Calm and Carry On 16 x 20 from Pressureless
4. Smile Handprinted Letterpress Poster from Roll & Tumble Press
5. VINTAGE TURQUOISE ROTARY TELEPHONE For Decoration Parts OR Repair from Sugar Lily Vintage

1 comment:

heather said...

I seriously LOVE all these finds! good work...they are all super cute! And I really like the yellow! cute new look!