12.02.2009

a fair to remember- photos



Remember the craft show that I wrote about a couple of weeks ago? First of all, I can't believe that it has already been weeks! This year is seriously flying by way too fast. All of the sudden, Thanksgiving came and went, and now Christmas is just around the corner.

It may be late, but I thought I would still share some photos from A Fair to Remember! The show as a whole was quite a bit slow, but I still had a great time there. Sales were pretty good, despite the foot traffic, and I was able to meet some really nice other etsy-ers from the area.

Below are various photos of my booth. With all of the craziness of setting up, I didn't catch a shot of the other booths there. If they ever get posted, I'll be sure to share. In the mean time, hope you enjoy!












1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks lovely! (Contrary to what anyone from Illinois might say!) :-)