5.30.2009

christmas in may



The Dallas show is about a month away! I have finished up all of the emilee rose everyday collection (catalog of that is in the works...) And the only thing left to finish is the emilee rose's holiday collection. The holiday collection consists of Halloween greeting cards and imprintable invitations, fall/ Thanksgiving cards and invites and Christmas/ Hanukkah cards and invites. As you can see, I've been painting some precious little pumpkins, scaredy cats, and ghosts. Since I am so on top of blogging, this photo was actually taken a couple of weeks ago. All that is left is to finish the Christmas designs.
And how do I find joy in designing holiday cards in 90 degree weather? I watch Elf! It is one of my absolute favorite Christmas movies and is totally putting me in the Christmas spirit!

1 comment:

Brent and Anna said...

Emily, I am so proud of you! I love your designs! If you are interested, I can probably get you talking to some people about picking up your line in their stores/boutiques. Let me know and good luck in Dallas!